Thursday, January 24, 2008

For a start...

Welcome! You are reading my first-ever blog which I have created as part of an upper-level communications class at SMU. The class is about looking at trends and practices in all aspects of communications including marketing and public relations. I will graduate in May with a degree in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs and a minor in Spanish. For future entries on my blog I hope to explore the exciting trends in the communications industry and build upon the skills I have learned over the past four years. I also hope to relate what's happening the communications industry to what is happening in the fashion world. I am passionate about fashion and style and hope to work in fashion after graduation this summer. More to come...

2 comments:

zen said...

Your blog looks great! I am interested to see how you tie in fashion to communications. Very cool! :)

College Bloggers said...

You need to give yourself a name. No where on your blog is your first name. Your blog needs an identity of some kind. You might want to go back and add it in your intro.
--Prof. Flournoy